He was offered to rule a state institution, 250 employees of which haven’t been paid since January and work one day a week, and his predecessor was fired after a crushing auditors’ report. Why did geologist Andrii Loktiev agreed, and what is he willing to sell to save UkrSGRI ?
For many years, the Ukrainian State Geological Research Institute has been gathering specialists in the field of geology in Odessa for the International Geological Forum (GEOFORUM).
On April 24, 2020, there was a working meeting of the General Director of Ukrnaukageotcenter – Serhiy Levchenko with the acting Director of UkrSGRI Ph.D. Andrii Loktiev.The main purpose of the meeting was an acquaintance with the enterprise’s work and partnership establisment.
The list of professional scientific publications of Ukraine has been updated. March 17, 2020 the “Mineral resources of Ukraine” Journal received “B” category.
* online course ” Scientific communication in the digital age»;
* webinars (Ukrainian, languages of the European Union, Russian, the schedule is provided) and records of them.
The online course “Scientific communication in the digital age” started on March 2. You can connect at any time. It consists of video lectures and test tasks. Designed for 13 weeks.
Ukrainian State Geological Research Institute (UkrSGRI) began work on the preparation of the VII International Geological forum «Actual problems and prospects of development of Geology: science and production (GEOFORUM-2020)».
We remind you that UkrSGRI gained access to Web of Science in June of 2019 (according to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine №269 dated by February 27, 2019 «About the statement of the order of ensuring access of institutions of higher education and scientific institutions to electronic scientific databases»).
The seminar will cover the following issues:
- General characteristics of cost calculations in subsoil use.
- Cost calculations in the framework of geological and economic assessment of groundwater deposits.
- Cost calculations for determining the amount of the fee for the provision of special permits for subsoil use.