The procedure for the geological & economic evaluation of mineral resources and their approval is regulated by The Regulation on the procedure for the state examination and evaluation of mineral reserves, approved by the CMU resolution № 865 of 22.12.1994.
The UkrSGRI provides services for geological & economic evaluation (or revaluation) of mineral resources. The evaluation of mineral resources is carried out on the basis of reports, containing materials for geological study of mineral deposits, calculation of mineral reserves and feasibility study of industrial value.
The main tasks of geological and economic assessment of mineral resources:
- Evaluation of the reliability of mineral reserves and their mineral components;
- Establishment of conditions for mineral raw materials for the calculation of reserves of deposits, taking the rational use of all minerals and their mineral components into account;
- Determination of the quantity and quality of mineral reserves and components, the degree of their study and readiness for industrial development;
- Evaluation of the industrial value of spare minerals and components subject to their full, economically rational and complex use of removal and use on the basis of modern industrial technologies;
- Evaluation of compliance of the content of substances available within the fields that have a negative impact on the environment and human health during the extraction, processing and use of minerals, as well as storage of production waste, the requirements of standards, norms limits, sanitary norms and rules approved in accordance with the established procedure.
On the contract execution, please contact:
Karlenko Ilya – departmental head,
phone number/fax: +380 (44) 426-92-04,
+380 (50) 445-24-66
04114, Kyiv, Avtozavodska street, 78a.