We have pleasure to invite you to participate in the work of 6th International Geological Forum “Actual problems and perspectives of geology: science and industry (Geoforum-2019).
Conference will be held on the basis of the Recreation Centre “Mirniy” Odessa, (Ukraine) from June 17 to 22, 2019.
This complex event brought together a number of independent international scientific-practical conferences and round tables, which during the last few years were conducted by the Ukrainian State Geological Research Institute with the support of geological enterprises of the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine, academic institutes of the National Academy of Sciences, higher educational institutions, mining and service companies and research and production organizations from different regions of Ukraine.
Organizers: Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine, State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine, Ukrainian State Geological Research Institute, The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, State Commission of Ukraine on Mineral Reserves, The State Commission for the examination of geological projects and estimates, Odessa National I. I. Mechnikov University, All-Ukrainian Public Organization “Noosphere”.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE GEOFORUM-2019
Oleg Kirilyuk, Acting Head of the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine
Sergiy Goshovsky, director UkrSGRI, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Oleg Zurian, deputy director UkrSGRI, PhD in Economic Sciences
Mikhailo Krasnozhon, deputy director UkrSGRI, Doctor of Geological Sciences
Organizing committee members:
• Begal Anatoly, director State Geophysical Enterprise “Ukrgeofizika”
• Gozhyk Petro, doctor in geological sciences, prof., National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine full member, director institute of geological sciences
• Lukin Alexander, doctor in geological sciences, prof., National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine full member, UkrSGRI
• Luta Natalia, PhD in geological sciences, UkrSGRI
• Mykhailov Volodymyr, doctor in geological sciences, prof., Institute of Geology National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv
• Osharin Sergey, director State Regional Geological Enterprise “Prichornomorske”
• Rudko Georgiy, doctor in geological sciences, doctor in geographic sciences, doctor in technical sciences, prof., full member academy of mining sciences of Ukraine, State Commission of Ukraine on Mineral Reserves
• Starostenko Vitaliy, doctor in Physical and Mathematical Sciences, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine full member, S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics
• Ponomarenko Alexander, doctor in geological sciences, prof., National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine full member, M.P. Semenenko Institute of geochemistry, mineralogy and ore formation of NAS of Ukraine
• Maia Tkachenko, director State Geological Enterprise “Heolekspertyza”
• Cherkez Eugene, doctor in geological sciences, prof., Odessa National I. I. Mechnikov University
• Snyukov Eugene, doctor in geological sciences, prof., National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine full member, State Scientific Institution Department of Marine Geology and Sedimentary Ore-Formation of NAS of Ukraine
• Yanko Valentina, doctor in geological sciences, prof., Odessa National I. I. Mechnikov University
• Aliyev Adil, prof., head of the department of “Mud volcanism”, Institute of Geology and Geophysics of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
• Venko Beschkov, Prof. of chemical engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria
• Todor Todorov, Prof ., Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
• Lin Li, рrof., Senior Engineer, Tianjin Geothermal Exploration and Development-Designing Institute, China
• Chenggui Jing, рrof., Senior Engineer, Sinosteel Tianjin Geological Academy Co., China
• Yaana Lohva, M. Sc. (Tech.), Geological Survey of Finland
Forum activities (program)
1. International scientific practical conference “Mineral resources and Geology of Ukraine: Realities and Prospects” (Geological Readings-2019)
Subject of the conference “Geological readings-2019”
̶ regional exploration works – priority area of the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine;
̶ methods to improve legal and regulatory framework of subsoil usage;
̶ problems of evaluating economics and geology of mineral deposits;
̶ cost estimation of mineral deposits and economical aspects of subsoil usage;
̶ forecasting, exploration and estimation of metal and non-metal mineral deposits;
̶ primary issues of hydrocarbon resource base upgrade;
̶ applying geophysics during exploration of mineral deposits;
̶ groundwater potential and prospects of social water supply;
̶ ecological aspects of subsoil usage.
2. International scientific practical conference “Prospects of alternative and renewable energy usage in Ukraine (REU 2019)”
Subject of the conference REU 2019
̶ State policy in regulation, stimulation and development of alternative and renewable energy sector of Ukraine. Foreign experience.
̶ Gas hydrates: distribution, generation model and reserves. Worldwide experience.
̶ Coal-bed methane. Geological features. Commercial prospects.
̶ Prospects of exploration and production of shale oil and gas.
̶ Geothermal resources of Ukraine and its usage.
̶ Renewable energy resources. Theoretical questions and practical experience in Ukraine.
̶ Present-day international and local marketing of the alternative energy sector.
̶ Ecological problems of the alternative energy.
3. Workshop “Monitoring and preservation of geological monuments and development of geotourism in different regions of Ukraine”. On the Workshop will be discussed the issues of protection and conservation of geological monuments, classification and typification, issues problem points of the legislative base, etc.
April 4th – end of registration of participating in a geological excursion;
April 8th – Deadline for submission of abstracts;
May 20 – mailout of the second invitation with information and an updated program;
May 24 – end of registration of participants with reservation of places at the hotel;
June 3 – sending an program of the conference;
June 16 – start of registration of participants of the conference;
June 17 – official opening of the conference Geoforum-2018, plenary session;
June 18-21 – work of the scientific sections;
June 21 – summing up, making a decision;
June 22 – end of conference, departure of participants.
More details of the program of Geoforum-2019 will be anonsed in the Second Invitation.
Participation in the conference
Includes participation in the scientific sessions, opening and closing events of the conference, a set of materials is 200 USD for participants. After receiving the completed application by the Organizing Committee for the conference you will receive a contract and invoice. The payment is accepted by bank transfer.
Booking information organizing committee has extended for application to May 24, 2019. The cost of accommodation and meals forum participants pay their own, during registration.
Requirement to abstract submission
Please send the abstract of you paper to email: firstname.lastname@example.org as a single file (not exceeding 10 Mb in size). Use Template for abstracts due to requirements. We accept 2 abstracts from one author as a maximum. Editing and printing out of the abstracts are not envisaged. Submitted abstracts reviewed and selected by the Organizing Committee will be included into the technical program and publish.
Deadline for abstract submission is April 8, 2019.
Cultural program / Field trip
Thematic geological excursion on National Geological Monuments, historical and cultural objects of Ukraine “GEOLOGICAL MONUMENTS OF THE CENTRAL AND WESTERN PART OF UKRAINE” along the route: Odesa – Uman – Vinnytsia – Kamyanets-Podilskyi – Yaremchе – Morshyn – Rivne – Kyiv. (read more…)
The cost of excursion in the registration fee is not included.
Further information will be posted on the web-site UkrSGRI.
Ukrainian State Geological Research Institute (UkrSGRI),
78А Avtozavodska Street,
04114 Kyiv, Ukraine
Fax: +38 (044) 432-35-22 (receiving room)
Responsible for holding and preparations of conference:
Oleksii Zurian, PhD inTechnical Sciences
Fax: +38 (044) 206-35-59, tel.: +38 (050) 778-30-29
Secretary of the Conference
1. Kolesnik Tatyana
tel. +38 (044) 206-35-25, mob. tel.: +38 (066) 706-16-25
2. Kovtun Aleksandr
tel. +38 (044) 206-35-39, mob. tel.: +38 (093) 61-61-201
Information partner – GEOnews.com.ua
WELCOME TO ODESSA!